Training: Supporting the Health of Children Experiencing Homelessness
Wednesday, January 18, 2023
1:00–2:00 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time)
Register online now!
Understanding the housing experiences of young children and their families is essential to assessing and addressing their health, behavioral health, and safety needs. Learn how to identify and enhance housing-related protective factors to support child development and family stability. This webinar will review the ways that housing is used to determine eligibility for benefits and services. It will also introduce participants to the interactive learning series, Supporting Children and Families Experiencing Homelessness, which addresses how to identify families experiencing homelessness and much more.
This webinar will benefit:
- Head Start and Early Head Start program staff members, families, directors, managers, and administrators
- Home visitors
- Child care health consultants
- Infant and early childhood mental health consultants
- Head Start Federal staff
- Head Start training and technical assistance staff
- Head Start Collaboration Office directors
- Child Care and Development Fund administrators.