North Carolina Child Care Commission Third Quarter Meeting and Public Hearing February 6, 2023
The North Carolina Child Care Commission (Commission) will hold its Third Quarter Meeting on Monday, February 6, 2023 beginning at 10:00 a.m. The meeting will be held in-person at the Division of Child Development and Early Education, 333 East Six Forks Road, Conference Room 165, Raleigh, NC 27609 with an option to join via WebEx.
To join the meeting by WebEx as an attendee please click the link below:
Please note the link will not become live until Monday, February 6th at 9:45 a.m.
There will also be time for public comment and a public hearing on the following proposed rules and impact analysis (link interested parties’ memo) during this meeting for rules 10A NCAC 09 .0713, .2513, and .2809. The public hearing and public comment time will begin at 11:00 a.m. and may be designated by the Chairman. Comments on the proposed rules may be submitted through March 20, 2023 via email to [email protected] or by U.S. Mail to Dedra Alston, Rule-making Coordinator, NC Division of Child Development and Early Education, 2201 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-2200.
How to Make a General Public Comment
If you wish to share a comment you may do so in 1 of 3 ways.
- Send your comment via email to [email protected] no later than February 3, 2023 or by March 20th regarding proposed rules.
- Send your comment via US Mail to Dedra Alston, Division of Child Development and Early Education, Administrative Services Section, 2201 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-2200. Mailed comments must be postmarked no later than February 3, 2023 or by March 20th regarding proposed rules.
- Type your comment in the Q&A function of the Child Care Commission’s WebEx Public Comment (Monday, February 6 at 10:00 a.m.).
If you are submitting written public comment, the Commission asks that you provide (not required) your name and the facility/type of facility/organization that you are representing.
If you wish to share a comment verbally, through the web conference, please do the following:
- In order to speak online, you must connect to the meeting through a computer or tablet. DCDEE is unable to open audio lines if a commenter’s connection is through a phone line (either mobile or land).
- Use the “raise hand” function in the WebEx room & wait to hear your name, to be called upon to speak.
- The raise hand function is indicated by the hand symbol and is located on the bottom right of the screen. Click this symbol once, and your interest in speaking with be indicated to the conference online moderator. Speakers will be asked to speak and unmuted in the order in which they indicated their interest.
- When you begin your comment, please identify yourself. Please state your name as well as your associated facility and type, or agency/organization so the group can be aware of who is speaking.
- Please speak slowly and clearly. Please try not to talk over another speaker.