North Carolina Child Care Commission Second Quarter Meeting, December 12, 2022
The North Carolina Child Care Commission will hold its Second Quarter Meeting on Monday, December 12, 2022 by WebEx. The meeting will begin at 9:00 a.m.
To join as an attendee:
There will be time set aside to receive public comments during the meeting:
How to Make a Public Comment During the Meeting
If you wish to share a comment verbally, through the web conference during the regular public comment time, please do the following:
- In order to speak online, you must connect to the meeting through a computer or tablet. DCDEE is unable to open audio lines if a commenter’s connection is through a phone line (either mobile or land).
- Use the “raise hand” function in the WebEx room & wait to hear your name, to be called upon to speak.
- The raise hand function is indicated by the hand symbol and is located on the bottom right of the screen. Click this symbol once, and your interest in speaking with be indicated to the conference online moderator. Speakers will be asked to speak and unmuted in the order in which they indicated their interest.
- When you begin your comment, please identify yourself. Please state your name as well as your associated facility and type, or agency/organization so the group can be aware of who is speaking.
- Please speak slowly and clearly. Please try not to talk over another speaker.